I'm a Christian gal with a wonderful family. I've got 2 sons, 19 months apart, pregnant with #3, and a hubby. At the moment this blog is just a collection of articles and links to do with pregnancy and birth. I believe God made our bodies, and he doesn't make junk! My aim through this site is to get women to trust their bodies, their babies, and the birthing process. As soon as I'm done having babies, I'll be (God willing) going back and studying to be a midwife! Can't believe I'll be going back again - I've already got 2 degrees, but this burning in my heart can't be contained!
Sidenote - I actually created this blog so I would have a copy of all the great articles I found while I was pregnant! I didn't want to fall pregnant again down the track and wonder 'now where was that article' and then find the original site is no longer operational!
- After birth
- Baby positions & presentations
- Cord Prolapse
- Delayed cord clamping
- Doctors causing isues at birth
- Due dates
- false labour
- firing caregivers
- Medical guidelines
- Nuchal cord (cord around neck
- pain free birth
- Pelvic Floor Health
- Pelvic pain / SPD
- Pelvic space
- Pre-term labour
- Pregnancy discomforts
- prodomal labour
- trusting birth
- Waters Breaking
- Weight gain
Top Posts & Pages
- Red Raspberry Leaf Tea - a blessing or a danger?
- Incontinence, Prolapse & Pelvic Floor Health
- Cord around the neck? No worries!
- Pre-labour Rupture of Membranes
- Delayed cord clamping pictures
- Birth Story: Cord Prolapse Survival
- Anterior Cervical Lip - something to avoid?
- The Placenta: essential resuscitation equipment
- Pubic Pain home remedy
- Good reason for an Epidural - Surviving a long labour